On 11 May 2020, the Victorian Government issued new directives and guidelines aimed at combatting this highly contagious virus.
We must still Stay at Home with some exceptions including going out to,
participate in some outdoor recreational activities and this includes motorcycling
The maximum number of people in a group doing this is 10.
- Any member can advise others that they intend to go for a ride and invite others up to the maximum group of 10 people.
- It is quite feasible that more than one ride may occur on the same day from different locations.
- It is also open to invite others on limited number mid week rides.
- Both the branch website and the branch Facebook page can be used to communicate information to others.
- If you want to do a ride and invite others please let a committee member know - you can also post advice yourself
Even as restrictions are gradually eased, it’s critical that you continue to keep 1.5 metres between yourself and others and that you practise good hygiene. If you feel unwell, even if you have tested negative for coronavirus, it is vital you stay at home.
Please let’s use common sense and let’s continue to support the great job our authorities have been doing in minimising the spread of this highly contagious virus