Registration See Registration Form in attachment below
• Registration forms must be received before Friday, 27 April 2013 to allow time to finalise the catering.
• Registration numbers will be capped at 150 attendees, so get in early.
• Check In will be open at at the Mehi River Van Park on Friday, 3:00pm ~ 6:00pm and Saturday, 12:00pm ~ 3:30pm.
• Late registration at the dinner venue will be by prior arrangement only !!!!
Friday Night's Activities:
Festivities will commence on Friday Night, for the early arrivals, with a traditional Camp Oven Dinner at the MehiRiver Van Park. B.Y.O liquid refreshments.
On Saturday morning, there will be a Muster BBQ Breakfast at the Mehi River Van Park where you'll enjoy good country food to get you started for the day with Juice, Bacon & Eggs, Toast, Tea and Coffee, etc
At 10:00am there will be a "Thunder Run" through the main street of Moree, starting at the Moree Race Course.
After lunch, and weather permitting, the popular Bikekana Games will start at 2:00pm, followed by ourShow'n'Shine at 4:00pm.
On Saturday night, the Muster Party promises to be a night to remember with Terrific Music, Great Food, and B.Y.O Drinks.
Pre-dinner drinks and social chit chat will start around 6:30pm with dinner being served from around 7:30pm.
On Sunday morning, there will be another Muster BBQ Breakfast at the Mehi River Van Park, before you depart on your homeward journey.
We hope you have a safe trip and remember "keep the rubber side down, and the shiny side up".
Moree's Weather A typical early May day in Moree will be fine and sunny, with day-time temperatures around 25*C, while night-time temperatures are a pleasant 10*C.
• MEHI RIVER VAN PARK ~ Oak Street, Moree, 02 6752 7188
Thermal waters on site, 500m to Artesian Spa Baths
Owned by a Ulysses member - Cabins & Camping Available - Ulysses Discounts
• WINCHESTER MOTEL ~ Fromme Street, Moree, 02 6752 4666
Managed by a Ulysses member – Secure parking available.
• GWYDIR CARAVAN PARK ~ Newell Highway, Moree, 02 6752 2723
Artesian Spa Baths on site
• SUNDOWNER MOREE MOTEL ~ Newell Highway, Moree. Telephone: 02 6752 2466
• BURKE and WILLS MOREE MOTOR INN ~ Newell Highway & Mungindi Rd, Moree. 02 6752 3377
Additional Motel / Hotel accommodation is available in Moree.
Please contact the Moree Tourist Office on (02) 6757 3350
For any additional Muster information, please contact Ros Rose on 02 6752 1479 (AH) or 040 052 1476 (BH) or email email@example.com
Please Note: Participation in the 2013 Ulysses Club Inc's Moree Muster or associated events and activities is entirely at your own risk.
All reasonable care will be taken but the organisers provide no responsibility for property loss or damage, or personal injury.