- Wishing you all the every best for 2020
- Personally I feel that we are very very fortunate but there are people doing it tough at the moment
- I am now actually hoping it does rain as predicted on Sunday if not sooner. We need some rain and if that means putting on wet weather gear, then so be it
- I will keep a close eye on conditions with regard to next Sunday's ride and route
- I have a brother in law who lives near Swifts Creek and he has now been "cut off" for a fortnight. We probably all know someone somewhere.
- I watched the news (on ABC) for a while this morning and I must observe that I am quite proud of the manner in which most of us in Australia deal with adversity
- I then hopped on the Australian Red Cross website and made a donation
Happy New Year Everyone from John & Kris Cook