This ride is cancelled due to forecast bad weather.
The forecast for this weekend issued today, Thursday, is so bad for Sunday that it is prudent to call off this ride. We were to go over Mt Macedon and up to Trentham and through the Black Hills. The roads here are notorious for black ice and most of this area is extremely cold and wet on a bad day making it quite simply too dangerous to attempt a ride. Greg Gleason was to lead this ride and will do it another day when conditions are better.
In the unlikely event that the forecast is wrong and it is a good day after all then there will be members wanting a ride. If you are one of these then turn up at Kalkallo by 10am and we will sort out a ride.